Friday, March 8, 2013

Sweet Andy's Cookies Video and Review

Hey everyone!

I recently had a fantastic opportunity to taste (GOBBLE!) 6 flavors of Sweet Andy's Cookies and provide my review. (MomTV) Besides being the perfect size cookie for snacking, Sweet Andy's Cookies are also round and flat for easy decorating!

The box I received contained 6 cellophane packages containing 5 cookies each. The flavors I tested were Chocolate, Sugar, Triple Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin and Mint Chocolate Chip! While every flavor was delicious, my absolute favorite is the Oatmeal Raisin! My fiances favorite was the Mint Chocolate Chip. My daughters each had a preference which really makes buying a box of different flavors ideal for my house. Everyone can get their favorite. :D

 I am not much of a photographer, but I did get a few pics of my girls happily munching away. They had a great time being my little taste testers. We cute each large sized cookie into 4 equal pieces, and dunked and nibbled away. I had them give me their favorites at the end.



YUMMY! This Chocolate Chip Cookie looks decadent!
Natalia's favorite was Oatmeal Raisin
More Chocolate Cookies Please!
These are delicious! :D
Just look at that thick delicous cookie!!!!

Not a crumb left in sight!


Sweet Andy's really are the "Thank You Cookie" Because they are large, soft, chewy delicious!
I would highly recommend them for a gift or to enjoy with your family!

You can read more about how Sweet Andy's came to be here



I also created a video review 



My review can also be seen here




Thanks for checking out my review!


I was provided the cookies and compensation in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own! My girls opinions are their own as well.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have trouble, please e-mail mommaof4girlies@yahoo.com