Monday, September 30, 2013

Collage It 3 Pro Review! Amazing program for creating awesome collages!



If you love making collages like me, you have to check out this review!!

Collage Maker Pro is an awesome program for Mac, which lets you take your favorite pictures and combine them into great collages.

Collage Maker Pro is an awesome website that lets me be the photo pro! I can create collages exactly the way I want them with a simple, easy to use interface. It's really easy to add and adjust borders, add shading and change the border colors. And that's just the beginning of the tweaks you can make with your pictures. You get to choose how many columns, rows, and how many pics in each row in the grid!

One of


 Collage It Pro 3 Offers many different templates to make your collages pop! I personally love the grid template but there are many different designs available at the touch of a button. What's really nifty is the Random and Shuffle buttons at the top. If your pics aren't fitting just right, you can hit that button and change the layout of the pics 'til it's right! Really handy, if you ask me!







 Collage It Pro has such an easy interface! After your awesome collage is finished, you can post to facebook or export it (i.e save it as a pic file or PDF)
Check out Collage It Pro! It's fantastic for creating great collages! Perfect for facebook and twitter headers too! Check out Collage It Pro! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have trouble, please e-mail mommaof4girlies@yahoo.com