Thursday, October 3, 2013

Rent a timeshare and beat the no vacation home blues!



Search timeshare rentals with Redweek.com



Ooooh, how I dream of having a luxury vacation home on the beach to spend lazy days sipping fruity drinks with a good book. However, we can barely keep afloat in our regular home, with kids getting older but not cheaper. Cost of living is getting progressively higher, and families on a budget need to think outside the box for creative ways to save a buck.

One idea I've only recently thought about is timeshare rentals. The idea wasn't appealing to me before because I didn't understand what they were. I've been on the website www.redweek.com and have been learning about how affordable staying in a beach-y vacation home can be.


Redweek boasts over 1.5 Million Registered Users, and becoming a guest is free! Being a guest means you can search for timeshares and participate in the forum. It's super affordable to become a member! If you already have a time share, you can post your available timeshare for others to view!

Timeshares are the newest ways for families to take luxury vacations they might otherwise be able to afford. Some of the newest listings that have caught my eye have me island dreaming of a paradise in Hawaii, for the same/lower cost as a hotel and a lot more amenities. Check it out for yourself and see yourself somewhere sunnier!!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have trouble, please e-mail mommaof4girlies@yahoo.com