Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hey everyone!! I have a post about a company I have been with for a few weeks now. They have passed my seal of approval as being legitimate, which is a big thing for me before passing any info on to my readers. If you haven't heard about shopcade yet, you should really check it out. I just signed up a little over 2 weeks ago, and I have found some really awesome companies and products I might not have othewise. Some of my new favorites are Think Geek and Parinda. There are far more known companies such as Prada, Hello Kitty, Crocs, Betsey Johnson to name a few. You can earn points and also raise your overall Trend Score, both which can earn you fantastic prizes. It's super easy to earn points, like adding products you like to your personal shopcade page. You can follow other users, as they can follow you as well. You can invite friends to join, or just check out your site. Anyway, it's a great place to check out all your favorite brands and deals. When you see something you want to buy, just click to be taken to that brand/companies page for purchase. It's truly one stop shopping. Here's my link if you are interested in signing up! http://bit.ly/R3rSCm Thanks for taking the time to read this and happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have trouble, please e-mail mommaof4girlies@yahoo.com