Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My resolutions!

1.) Take more time for myself each day--hair, makeup, nails, etc

2.) Be nicer--I think everyone has room for improvement

3.) Make sure to kiss my kids goodnight everynight. I slack sometimes.

4.) Save money each day for 2014 wedding. No amount to small to save.

5.) Work on my parenting skills--room for improvement in 2013.

6.) Finalize up my license stuff so I can drive again.

7.) Spend 1 hour on couponing, and 1 hour blogging, everyday.

8.) Work out. Utilize the equipment that is in my basement.

9.) Eat more fruits and veggies, less french fries.

10.) Talk to my family and friends more often.


Well, I could go on and on and on, but I think 10 is a healthy start.  I am really goin to try to improve myself as much as I can. I am going to be reading my favorite parenting blogs and getting advice from sites that focus on effective parenting. If anyone has any sites they would like to pass along to me, please, PLEASE, leave me a comment. 

What are some of your New Years Resolutions?? I would love to hear them!!


Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2013 is amazing!!!
11.) The "Three R's" Reduce, Reuse and Recycle more!

12.) Keep better house records/more organization/cleaner house

Will be adding more as I think of them!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have trouble, please e-mail mommaof4girlies@yahoo.com