Thursday, July 11, 2013

Starting my Christmas list!!!!!!

Hey everyone! How's your summer going so far? Have you and your families done anything exciting yet?!?! Please share below!! :D I love reading your comments! As for my family and I, we went to Pocono Raceway in June for a #NASCAR race! It was an awesome experience! One of my favorite things about Pocono Raceway is the fact it is completely powered by a solar field, located right across the country road! I tried to get some pics while we were in traffic!


They said the field was about 25 acres!!!!



 Also, we went and saw Despicable Me 2 3D in the theatre, for my Honey J's birthday! It was my first time seeing a 3D movie, and baby K's first time at the movies!!

Anyhow, while I was sitting in the theatre, I was thinking about all the Holidays still to come this year.

After J's birthday, there are 2 more birthdays (including mine!), Thanksgiving, Christmas! Oh my! Christmas is in about 6 months!!!!! Eeeek!


Luckily for me, I've already started making a mental list! Now if someone asks me what I might want as a gift, instead of saying "I don't know" or "whatever, I don't really care" I start rattling off a list... Most of my list is kitchen items, since that's where I spend most of my time... The kitchen is the hub of our family and our home. It's where we gather to sing Happy Birthday, prepare all our Holiday meals, we toast to happiness and love and all that is good in our kitchen.

So, my list incudes mostly kitchen appliances. My microwave is an oddball red color, while the rest of my kitchen appliances are stainless steel...definitely need to make a change!! I certainly wouldn't mind a state of the art stainless steel microwave!

I feel I cannot go another summer without a countertop ice maker... it's definitely a necessity! If I had an ice maker and a fryer, I'd be one happy momma!! No turning on my over from June-September!! Sounds like a dream to me!

When it comes to quality kitchen appliances, one name is on the tip of my tongue.  Amana. The company even has a nice ring to it, and the name slides of my tongue with ease. I started searching their appliances (that way I can put an item number next to the wish list item! hehehe!)

One site I found to be really helpful is this one: http://www.ereplacementparts.com/amana-microwave-parts-c-203762_203764.html?utm_source=Blogger+Outreach&utm_medium=Blog&utm_term=Ereplacement+Parts+Microwaves+Amana&utm_campaign=Amana+Microwaves+-+ThinkBigSites.com 

If you already have Amana appliances in your home, this site will help you locate and purchase replacement parts! How awesome is that! I am definitely referencing this site!

Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments!

Thanks!

Have a great rest of the summer!!! <3 JLLNNK

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! If you have trouble, please e-mail mommaof4girlies@yahoo.com