Monday, August 26, 2013

Woolzies Dryer Balls Review





When I first received my Woolzies, I’ll admit I was pretty skeptical. I’m supposed to put these knitting balls in my dryer? They resembled something my grandma used to make scarfs and sweaters with…

 Never one to judge a book by it’s cover, and since theres ALWAYS laundry around, I tried them in a load of laundry right away. I’m pleased to say they not only reduced the time it takes to dry a large load of laundry, they also annihilated static cling. The woolzies reduce drying time by creating "loft" in between the clothes the dryer. This improves air flow! Instead of the usual 60+ minutes it takes to dry a large load of laundry, it took approximately 40+ minutes. That is a significant energy savings for one load of laundry. Let me also mention that the 6 extra large dryer balls that came in the package are good for over 1,000 loads! If I save 20 minutes per load that’s well over 300 hours of energy savings!!!! Whoa!! And for ladies with lacy, cute panties let me just say they won’t get stuck to your sons fitted sheets or elsewhere anymore! That alone is such a nice perk!! I haven’t even gotten to the best facts about woolzies yet! Chemical free!!!!! Yes!!!! Instead of purchasing dryer sheets and fabric softener, these amazing balls do it all! My clothes come out soft and wrinkle free. My daughter that has skin sensitivities has had zero skin problems since using these dryer balls. The fact that it eliminated her skin issues really made me rethink the other chemicals my girls are exposed to. These dryer balls support the crunchy-mama lifestyle, and I think they are amazing!!

If you need to guess how many dryer balls you might need in a year, just figure out how many loads of laundry you do per day. Around my house, we do approximately 20 loads a week (or 3 loads per day. Seriously.) So, those dryer balls will last approximately a full year (50 weeks!) That’s so incredible!
These little miracle balls are fairly inexpensive, when you consider how much dryer sheets and fabric softener costs.They are approximately $6 each.

I loved reviewing Woolzies, because it’s a product I might not have heard about otherwise. I think they have already improved laundry around my home! I used the dryer balls almost 3 full weeks before reviewing them, to be sure I had an accurate and honest review. I will be purchasing more Woolzies next year, when these have tumbled through 1,000 loads of laundry.


To learn more about Woolzies follow them on twitter Woolzies on Twitter and like them on Facebook! WOOLZIES ON FACEBOOK

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have trouble, please e-mail mommaof4girlies@yahoo.com