Saturday, November 9, 2013

check out private party island party accessories

I moustache you a question....



 
 
Where do you get your party supplies???
 
 
 
My girls were psyched when a "mystery box" arrived, and I let them spend some guessing it's contents. While none of my girls got close to what was inside, they were thrilled none the less when they saw it was finger lights and inflatable long balloons and instructions for making balloon animals. We started with the balloons, since it was dark enough to try the finger lights. We received these items from www.privateislandparty.com! The inflatable balloons were just as much fun for me as they were for my girls, and imtriedm2 sad attempts at flowers, finally giving up and making everyone the only gallon animal I'd ever learned to make, the doggie. You know, the hot dog doggie that's super easy and cute! I'd show pictures but they didn't last long!! My kids were having such a good time and bouncing around that they popped their dogs! you can try your hand at your own animals by buying the balloon kits here: http://privateislandparty.com/products/twisting-balloons-kit-9144/

Later that night, and after hearing "mom is it dark enough yet?" 9,000 times, we broke out the finger lights. We received enough to have all my girls wear 10 each. They couldn't wait to start pointing the bright colorful lights all over. They used them as nightlight by putting a few on their dresser knobs. They were able to light their rooms up and make shadow shapes and animals as well. They couldn't get enough of them, and all the girls asked to Jae them at the next birthday party/sleepover. As well entertained as they were, I'd be happy to! Not to mention the price! I was walking thru my grocery store earlier this week and I noticed the same type of finger lights with a price 1$/piece. The price is way less on this amazing site! http://privateislandparty.com/products/dozen-finger-lights-mix-colors-9023/



I urge you to check them out as I'm sure they will be a hit for your kids too! I know ill definitely be ordering from private island party for any party need, and much more!
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have trouble, please e-mail mommaof4girlies@yahoo.com