Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Short Story Review: Bobby by Scott Zavoda







I recently read the story Bobby, written by Scott Zavoda. This story is considered a Short Horror Story, and does contain some graphic details. Right from the beginning, the author captured my attention with his description of the scene. I begin to wonder about the wheelchair and the main characters flashbacks. Caring for his disabled brother, the main character endures many different emotions, while trying his best to give his brother a good life. The emotions become reflected in the reader, and it's an emotional roller-coaster ride.

A good read, this book is about 40 pages long. I would recommend this book to anyone looking to get lost in a sea of emotions, especially compassion for the characters involved.

If you're short on time like me, and want to read a story start to finish, pick up Bobby on Amazon.com, available in digital!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have trouble, please e-mail mommaof4girlies@yahoo.com