Monday, January 14, 2013

More about my Goody QuikStyle

Sooo.. if I haven't raved enough about my Quikstyle brush from Goody, I have to some more! Not only does it dry my hair and my girls hair before having to leave the house in January (major +) but it definitely adds to my style. I always try to use a paddle brush, because it adds volume and lift to my sorta lifeless hair (don't judge me!) So, it just makes sense that while you are drying your hair with the quick style, you are lifting and adding body and bounce!! It's fantastic!

Here's more about how much I love the GoodyQuikstyle brush with my Other Post


At only $12, it's priced about the same as other brushes. Why wouldn't you??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have trouble, please e-mail mommaof4girlies@yahoo.com