Monday, January 14, 2013

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal +

I have a new obsession I have to share! It's Quaker Oatmeal, only new and updated, upgraded and graduated! (thanks Eminem!) I particulary like the Apple Walnut variety, which has walnuts, sweet apples, tasty cranberries and of course multi-grains. They are super easy to make, just add hot water to the line inside the cup, put the lid back on, put on your mascara or any other 2 minute task, and waaaa laaa. Hearty, healthy, and delicious oatmeal! And no need to even dirty a bowl!! I love that it is so portable! You could probably eat it at a red light! (although I do not recommend eating and driving!)


There are 4 Varieties Cherry Pistachio
Apple Walnut

Peach Almond

And Summer Berry




Quaker Oatmeal isn't like you remember as a kid.... it's better!! 

For more information check out The Quaker Website and also the Real Medleys Oatmeal + Website

I was given a complimentary Cherry Pistachio Oatmeal + to try by +Influenster in my #HolidayVoxBox

My opinions are always my own.


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing me the different flavors. I too have tried the cherry pistachio and LOVED it so much! I cant wait to try the others now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My personal favorite is the Apple Walnut. I cannot wait to try the Peach Almond. I'll post about them when I try them. Thanks for your comment!!

      Delete
  2. I have seen these in the store but had yet to try one... thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like something I'd like to try. I often eat oatmeal for breakfast.

    Bobbie Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not an oatmeal person, but it looks like something my daughter would love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Would love to hear how she likes them! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If you have trouble, please e-mail mommaof4girlies@yahoo.com